- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the sour cream and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter. Finally, mix in the mashed banana. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow bars to cool completely before frosting with the cream cheese frosting.
Buy ingredients for preparing Frosted Banana Bars
- Illovo White Sugar 1kg MK 530.00 Add To Cart
- Sun Valley Cake Flour 2kg MK 1,100.00 Add To Cart
- Soda-Bicarbonate 7g x50 Schts MK 395.00 Add To Cart
- Cerebos Iodated Salt 1kg MK 440.00 Add To Cart
- Fresh Chicken Eggs 30 eggs/Tray MK 1500.00 Add To Cart