- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup sugar, oil and water until blended. Stir in the vinegar and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 1/3 full with chocolate batter, then top with a heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes
- Illovo White Sugar 1kg MK 530.00 Add To Cart
- Sun Valley Cake Flour 2kg MK 1,100.00 Add To Cart
- Soda-Bicarbonate 7g x50 Schts MK 395.00 Add To Cart
- Cerebos Iodated Salt 1kg MK 440.00 Add To Cart
Buy ingredients for preparing Black Bottom Cup Cakes